Friday 31 October 2008

I can write as well....

...well not really but take a look at this site http://www.nanowrimo.org/, it's not illustration or comic related but it's definately creative. From the 1st of November to midnight the 30th of November the website is setting a task for people to write a 50,000 words fictional piece on...well whatever the heck you want, apparently it's about quantity and not quality. I'm going to give it a try, it'll be interesting to see what I come up with...oh jeeze.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

I've tried doing Nanowrimo three years in a row (didn't bother last year). I get about 10 thousand words in and hate what I've written. I've been thinking about trying it this year.

I'ts already the first...hmm..

1 November 2008 at 07:11  
Blogger not_so_tiny said...

Ten thousand words is a lot, it's now the 4th and I've only done around 3000, I'm sooo far behind. I'm enjoying it though, what I've written is....weird.

4 November 2008 at 04:45  
Blogger Sam said...

When I last tried it (second year) I tried writing the 'great stoner novel'. It was...a bit weird too.

4 November 2008 at 09:43  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home